Conveyancing Solicitor (ZL)
Location: Blackburn office
Post: Full - Time Solicitor or CILEX for Residential Conveyancing
Experience: PQE 1 - 5 years (preferably the latter)
Salary: According to Experience
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the Residential
Conveyancing Team at our client’s Blackburn office.
The person appointed will:
- Be qualified with a minimum of 1 and maximum of 5 years post-qualification experience in the field of residential conveyancing (Solicitor or CILEX);
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload, with minimum supervision;
- Be able to work independently but also with the other members in the Team;
- Be able to generate their own referrals;
- Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Residential Conveyancing Team;
- Be fully engaged with the firm’s marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events in a post COVID-19 environment, produce marketing literature etc.
The appointed person must:
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a commercial and creative mindset;
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
- Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
- Have a track-record of producing effective marketing campaigns and relationship building to introduce new work into the department;
- Have an ability to generate their own client base.
Salary and benefits:
The position is offered on a Full-Time basis. The appointed person will be based at their offices in Blackburn. They are a friendly firm with a flexible approach.
- Salary according to experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
£23,000 - £35,000