EL/PL Solicitor/Fee Earner – Wirral/Liverpool
£30,000 - £40,000 + High Bonus potential – Training Contracts Available
Full Time/Permanent – Office Based with the possibility of Hybrid/Home Working after completion of probation
Our Client is a dedicated personal injury law firm with offices in Liverpool and Wirral with a fantastic work ethic and culture. We are renowned for rewarding our employees with an excellent bonus scheme, benefits, support and career progression and value each and every individual who works with us.
We have an outstanding team of highly skilled Solicitors who are renowned for their expertise in Personal Injury, Data Breach, Medical Negligence and catastrophic events.
Dealing with high quality EL/PL personal injury cases on a large scale, this department has grown rapidly over the past few years. As a result of our success and growth, we are now looking for an established Solicitor/Fee Earner with experience of working in a fast paced, cost driven environment to join our team.
This is an opportunity for an established ELPL Solicitor/Fee Earner to join an established, exciting and welcoming company with major expansion plans, leading to excellent career progression opportunities.
- Handle an interesting and complex mix of Fast Track – High Volume EL/PL cases – both Litigated and Pre-Litigated
- Undertaking discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to achieve rapid and appropriate settlements and apportionment of costs.
- Undertaking Court Telephone Hearings
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems
- Correspondence and telephone calls
- Reviewing files
- Being part of the support for junior staff
- Qualified Solicitor or high level experience in Fee Earning.
- 2+ Years’ experience in EL/PL Fee Earning.
- Confident in litigating matters from start to Finish.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Hard working and able to work from own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Keen Commercial awareness.
£30,000 - £40,000