Accounts Assistant/ Administrator
Our Client is a successful growing Law practice based in Bolton.
We are seeking an individual who can work 37.5 hours a week, is good with people, great with numbers, organised, self-motivated and who can work in partnership across all levels. You will be based at our office in Bolton and run our day-to-day financial administration, prepare books and provide general administrative support.You will be responsible for the dealing with client queries, accounts, book-keeping and general administrative duties.You will have a proven record of working in a team with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn new skills.
We offer excellent working conditions, a strong team environment and exciting challenges.
- Dealing with client queries
- Tax return submission
- Ability to complete general office administration duties
- All other day-to-day accounts/office duties e.g. to maintaining accurate files and enter data in a timely fashion
- Up to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)and 28 (pro-rata) days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- A friendly, grounded and trustworthy individual
- Fully competent with outlook & excel
- Previous experience in an office role is essential
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice will be advantageous
- Speaking Urdu would be desirable
£18,000 - £21,000