RTA New Claims Portal Handler
New Claims Portal Handler Bolton
£18,000 to £24,000 + Benefits (based on experience)
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Claims Handler to join our clients growing team, based in Bolton.Working for an established insurer with a first class reputation for customer experience, the successful candidate will form part of a positive, passionate team, with excellent benefits on offer as well.The role will focus on handling Personal Injury Claims as quickly and efficiently as possible, so candidates must have previous Personal Injury Claims handling experience, both inside and outside of the RTA Portal, in order to be considered.Flexible working options are on offer with this role.Responsibilities
• Proactively manage Personal Injury Claims within personal authority.
• Manage a small caseload of development files on referral to mentor or Senior Technical Claims Negotiator.
• Ensure the reserves fully reflect the level of damages on each file.
• Manage Third Party Property Damage (TPPD), including Credit Hire Claims.
• Process payments on claims files.
• Effectively negotiate with customers, suppliers, and all relevant Third Party representatives.
• Strong Motor Claims experience, working within a Bodily Injury Claims environment.
• Proven Personal Injury Claims handling experience, both inside and outside of the RTA Portal.
• Experience of handling Claims within an OIC (Official Injury Claims) Portal or similar.
• Advanced knowledge of all aspects of Motor Claims, including Credit Hire, potential fraud, and litigation.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
£18,000 - £24,000