This is an exciting time to join our small, fun and relaxed office team within Talk direct. We like to enjoy ourselves at work as well at hitting the targets that are set. Your role will consist of tasks relating to information acquired through our O2 open events. This includes administrative duties, handling inbound queries relating to O2 open, as well as making outbound calls to potential customers who have attended our open events. Assisting the O2 open manager at external events and taking charge of distributing weekly offers and perks to our client base.
Salary - £9.50 per hour + uncapped on target earnings of £4,000+
This role will be based mainly in our office in Batley, where you’ll spend most of your time. We’re located just a short distance away from Batley town centre and Train station and we provide free on-site parking.
This role is 40 hours per week and you maybe occasionally required to work weekends and late nights. We may also ask you to travel and assist with O2 open events.
We provide On-call learning supported by an experienced advisor & our O2 Open Manager. Whatever you need, we’re there with you every step of the way, to get you up to speed and providing excellent customer service and support in no time. All we ask is that you bring you energy, enthusiasm and personality & get ready to get stuck in right away!
What we need from you:
- It would be advantageous if you come from a call centre/insurance/broadband sales background.
- It would also be advantageous if you come from a compliance driven environment.
- You’ll be comfortable speaking to customers over the phone and passionate about building relationships, to instantly get to know our customers and what they’re about, to help you achieve KPI’s set by VM/O2.
- You’ll be resilient and able to influence customers’ decisions, with a drive for exceeding sales and targets.
- You’ll need to work across multiple systems and processes to deliver outcomes and have good time management skills.
Here at Talk Direct, we love to reward our people for doing a great job. Some of the perks you’ll get for working with us include:
• A competitive salary - (basic salary and uncapped on target earnings)
• 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays off every year!
• Manufacturers incentives, including product ambassadors and sales target vouchers.
• An additional day off for hitting service milestones.
• Charity day every year.
• Discounted Virgin Media and O2 products for you, your family, and friends.
• £300 referral bonus if you recommend a friend or family member to join our company (subject to T&C’s).
• Company Funded Medical Plan – we pay for your own cover, with options to upgrade for you, your partner or dependants
• Annual BBQ and award ceremonies to recognise and reward all our colleagues.
£18,000 - £21,000